Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Stay tuned....

A big
HELLO
to all the Frugal Happy Mama followers out there!


I have to apologize for leaving you all hanging. Ug.
When I started this blog, I was so excited to share with all the other frugal mamas (and papas) out there all the amazing deals and ideas that I was enjoying. But as time went on, I realized that my desire to maintain this blog at the level that I intended was really stressing me out. Bummer. Saving money is fun!


My 1 1/2 year old, Little b, is where I spend most of my energy every day. Keeping the blog updated every day started taking my energy and time from her, which just didn't work. She's the coolest person I've ever met which helps me keep my priorites straight.


As you read this, a FHM revamp is in the works. New posts, new recipes, new giveaways, new simple pleasures, and (importantly!) new ways to save you money.


So stay tuned.....the Frugal Happy Mama is back.

No comments:

Post a Comment